Your first visit to Foot & Ankle Specialists of Marysville establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, such as your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. On this page below you can print off all the appropriate paperwork needed for your first visit, otherwise please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to fill the paperwork out in the office. Always remember to bring your picture I.D. and current insurance card.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it
Our brick building is located in front of The Gables in the Green Patures neighborhood.